RelMan, the dynamic Release Management
- with a step-by-step realization and activation of the changes in an extensive complex application pool
- with an interface management between adapted and not yet adapted
- with an object and installation control in a big heterogeneous computer net with main frames, UNIX and PCs
- The program execution is dynamically controlled within a given date and
functionality by deadline dependent program object properties
- Only for the new deadline dependent properties of the program objects a specific program coding is inserted which will
only be executed in case of reaching the deadline
the separation of data (databases, files) and program (functionality)
change of the functional behavior of an application or transaction is only dependent on the reaching of deadlines without any program source and integration activities
deadline dependent properties of the program objects are centrally managed outside of the application programs
- Allows a test and debugging in advance in quick-motion with adjustable test data resources, that is simulation of the later activations and transitions independent of the system date of the computer
- At the planned activation deadline of the new software version no actions at all are necessary, everything is prepared
- Through avoidance of Big Bang adaptations at a fixed date the project risk is reduced strongly (no more with risk "Everything or nothing")
supports you in every modification, further development and migration of your software,
considerably time and money, reduces the project risk and increases the quality.
RelMan impressively proved this already at the Euro conversions.
For RelMan we offer
you use licenses.
We hope, to have gained your interest and would be pleased with being allowed to
present you this tool. You can request further detailed information and examples from us by
. For questions we are available with pleasure.